Hello to everyone reading my blog,
I am Stephanie Joondeph! I am a junior/senior from Denver, Colorado. I am currently a Psychology major with a minor in Philosophy. I have actually already taken this course my sophomore year but I failed it... so that is why I am retaking it now. Writing is a major weakness of mine and I struggled a lot the first time around. Now I feel more confident with my writing so I know I will do very well. Also I really like the way this course is set up- we are only writing three papers instead of four so I don't have rush through them. I tend to be a perfectionist when I write so it is better for me to take my time and turn in something that I am actually proud of.
To be honest I will try and do anything to get out of writing a paper/ essay. I struggle a lot when it comes to english writing. When I am writing a research paper or a paper for psychology, I find it a lot easier to do. It is just very hard to try and have perfect paragraphs with the structure and everything. It is just a lot easier for me to write about facts.
I'm currently trying to figure out what kind of argument my blog is making... maybe that I struggle with writing and I'm trying to learn how to write better? I am definitely participating in the course but I'm not sure what to say about the argument in that.
Finally I have read, understand and agree to the terms in the course syllabus.
No comments:
Post a Comment