Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In Class: possible spaces

As of right now I have no idea what to choose for a public space! I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to writing so it takes forever to choose what to write about. I always want to find the perfect space which can end up being impossible to find. I know we have to choose a space we can visit and that we've been to before. I was kind of hoping to choose a place where I visited in Europe this past summer. Maybe the Eifle Tower or the Sacre Coeur or something like that. I could also choose a place like Red Rocks outdoor amphitheater which is right by where I live in Colorado.
Both of those might be hard to write about because neither of them are places I can actually go and visit easily. I have been to those places before and I have a vivid image of them in my head.
The teacher seems like she wants to choose a public space around Fort Worth or TCU so we can visit and get more info about it. The only thing is that TCU and Fort Worth are the most boring places ever!! there are no cool public spaces anywhere!
Also I have no idea what to even argue about a public space. You can argue anything but it will be hard to come down with a clear argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment