My first week of school has been so fun!! I am soooo happy to be back in Fort Worth. I have been gone the entire summer and it has been so nice catching up with everyone! I'm so happy to see all my best friends! Since its my senior year I am feeling kind of old compared to all the freshman and sophomores. They all look so young lol. I feel like such an upper class men since I know everything already. I am disappointed my roommates from last year decided to move out of my apartment because they can graduate early and they don't want to do a full year lease. So instead the grandmarc has placed me with sophomores! Wow its such an age difference but they are all so sweet though. I am really looking forward to spending the year with them.
So far I really like all of my classes. I love getting to take two psychology classes as well as a law class and sustainability and last but not least a writing class... haha. I am also considering taking this religion criminal justice class which seems very interesting but very hard at the same time since it's a 4000 level class. It would be good to take it at a school like TCU since it's a religious school and all...
No comments:
Post a Comment