I completely forgot to bring my artifact today... so i looked in my bag and I found something to use instead. I just happen to have a package of bright and colorful pens with me. These aren't just any pens lol, They pens are very special and appeal to my emotions. The reason why these pens are so important to me is because I used them in school when I used to live in New Zealand. They are not available in the US and it took me forever to be able to find them again.
The pens I have with me today aren't the same exact ones I used in NZ. Those are in my bedroom at home, all dried up because I had them so many years ago. The ones I have with me today are from a 'stationary shop' in London- where I studied this past summer. I freaked out when I saw them because I haven't seen them in years. They bring so much emotion back to me when I see them. I can connect them with the same feelings I had back when I went to school in NZ.
I got my original pens from my school's stationary shop. You can also purchase them at a store called Paper Plus. The set I have with me today are a mini version of what I had before. When I originally got them, they were full sized pens and came in a roll which is kind of hard to explain. All my friends had them too and we would wring in each others diaries with them. i have drawn so many pictures in my school diary- daily planner.
No comments:
Post a Comment